30 April 2012

Know Me

Thanks Natasha and Atley for this post. Natasha tagged me, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and Theresa also tagged me to talk more about myself :p

So here are the rules for those tagged -

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
5. No stuff about "you're tagged if you're reading this" - legitimately tag people
Atley asked a simple question '...just wondering, do you save any money making your own clothes? or does it come out about the same? ' So I'll do my 11 facts on my hobby ^_^

1. Lolita inspires me for most of my sewing
2. The fabric is normally cheaper than buying the actual clothing
3. The labour costs makes buying clothes cheaper though
4. I love Polka Dots
5. I find it hard to motivate myself to sew if it takes longer than a day to make
6. I love it when someone asks me where I bought something and I can reply with ' I made it myself'
7. My mum used to work in a factory, so sometimes she helps me sew new techniques (especially trouser zips)
8. I listen to the radio whilst sewing
9. I wish I had more time to sew
10. I've currently banned myself from my sewing machine until my exams are over
11. it makes me happy seeing friends wear my handmade items

1. What is your favourite animal and why?
hmm a panda, they are fat and lazy and look so cute and cuddly!
2. When you wake up in the morning what is the first thing that goes through your mind?
5 more minutes
3. If you had to put a colour to your personality what would it be?
purple, I get annoyed and angry easily and can be quite morbid; red + blue = purple :)

4. What's your favourite childhood memory?
 I can't think of one

5. Favourite sweet or candy?
Haribo :3

6. Best holiday you've ever had?
 Hong Kong 2010
7. Do you listen to one particular genre of music or several?
 I prefer the 'darker and heavier' side of Music, but I have a soft spot for Asian pop music.
some examples, HIM, Rise Against, SNSD
8. What was your dream career as a child?
 be a princess...
9. Which book changed your life, if any did at all?
 none
10. What's your most treasured possession?
my HIM necklace, which Mr Nice Guy gave me
11. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years' time?
In Germany or Hong Kong

Who inspires you the most? Your most worn item of clothing? What's your talent? Your name if you were the opposite sex? First things you notice when you meet someone? What's your dream job? What's your favourite dessert? Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?What lifetime experience of your own would you recommend? What new talent would you like to learn? If you ruled the world what would your priority?

I tag
Snugtrition
F*** Yeah Tea
Atley
Mr Nice Guy





♪ Music; B.o.B - Airplanes

No comments: