05 February 2011

Angelic Pretty Piano Bag

I recently bought a Lolita bag. It's small cute and well brand...

Fran was really kind and gave me a BTSSB bag aswell! She gave me a Angelic Pretty last time. She's so sweet and kind to me ^^

I think it would look great in black, but I love the pink just as much ^^ It doesn't match anything in my wardrobe yet, but it's was a bargain! IMO

Handmade Headbow By me
I made a headbow for the Frilly Pizza Lolita meet aswell. I need to sew more!

Detail Shots
I can't wait to use it, I have an excuse to buy/sew more pink/sweet Lolita now. I'm attracted to Gothic Lolita, but seem to have a growing sweet wardrobe ^o)



I also bought a punky knitting book! I'm hoping to set up an Etsy soon if my things sell well at college!


What does your wardrobe mainly consist of?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

That bad is very cute, but your bow is even cuter :-)

Melody said...

Lovee the bag ! hehe
I have a black one! although it's not Angelic Pretty so it doesn't have the musical notes or writing on them ^^"

and your bow is prettttyy <3

Grimilde said...

so lovely *_*

Helppounohtaa said...

I love that bag!! ;w;
And that headbow is wonderful<3

Morgane ☆ said...

Oh... I already saw this bag somewhere... But I don't remember :/
I really wish I could sew like you *O*

Katie said...

AHa I love your bag *o* So pretty!
And your bow, its also just as pretty. You're really lucky :3 Hope to see more Bruando purchases soon :)

Vicki said...

You should go an ask Mrs Chapman if you can put stuff in her shop :) I think she takes a 30% commission but it'll probably be easier to sell in there than on etsy, either that or try folksy first because its a uk site which makes it easier (or rather, when I get round to it, I'm moving my stuff from etsy to folksy :) ) xxxx

Liz said...

Ah the bag is so cuteee xDD I love the piano printed on it! I don't wear Lolita - my closet is full of pretty normal things: t-shirts, long sweaters and skinny jeans xD. Big sweatshirts, north face jackets etc.

And thanks for commenting ^__^ I'm glad you like the photos - unfortunately I am not an expert at photoshop, I just kind of play around until I find something I like?

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

OMG the Lolita bag is super cute♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rebecca said...

who cares if it doesn't match anything in your wardrobe? it's so, so cute!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Ahhh, Angelic Pretty? You're so lucky, it's a super-cute bag! :D

Stephanie Faris said...

I've never seen anything like that hat on the cover of the knitting book. Now THAT's a hat!

Mari said...

Well, my lolita wardrobe is small and I really love classic pieces, so it's more classic. I do have one pink jsk with bunnies though and I really want a few gothic pieces.

imgiovanni said...

ooo cute bag! :)

Sara Mari said...

That bag is very cute, I'm glad you could get it for a bargain!

Flau said...

love the bag ♥
congrats ♪♪♪

Saving Capulet said...

oh, just love the bag!! and the bow too!! <3 lucky you to have branded lolita items! I heard they are really expensive!

Audrey said...

I would love to see your lolita collection one day in one post! ^-^
You're so lucky to have such a great collection!