30 March 2011

Live Without Warning

Thanks for the tags :) The first one is off The Mad Twins! Thank you London & Ruby!

1) Why you started blogging? When I read another blogs, I saw the many doors it opened for them and I wanted the same :)

2) What is the maddest thing you've ever done? I'm not sure moshpits?I have stupidly resorted to violence sometimes... Went to a gay bar.

3) What is the maddest thing you want to do in this world? Free running/ parkore I wanna feel free and adventorous! It'll be like the world is my playground!

4) What would you do to get the world mad? I think the world is already mad :p 5) What is the maddest thing in you closet? A maid Cosplay/Sakura Kinomoto Cosplay or maybe my lolita clothes :p



Thanks to Making Life More Beautiful for tagging me :)

Thanks Elisa for tagging me aswell! Through the years!


I dont have any baby photos, maybe like one or 2 ^^;?

And I can't find them :p Sorry for the crap response to the tag XD



I hope you enjoyed reading the tag :3



to do all three tags!





BLOGGER IS BEING RIDICULOUS AND WON'T SHOW MY PHOTOS/ALIGN THEM PROPERLY! I HAVE TO SPACE MY PHOTOS OUT OR THEY'LL ALL CRAM TOGETHER AND LOOK MESSY T^T


No comments: