26 April 2011

Dotty Anchors

I've been thrifing :)I found the perfect print for me! Polka dots and anchors :3 The dress says it's for 36inch bust but fits me snuggly so its 3-4 inches off :/ it was only ₤2! I mistook it for a long bodice though and had a surprise when I tried it on!I have some plans for these dress.... :)



I've been playing with my miltary shirt and skirts again. I love the sheer skirt, it's so old but I love it :3 The boots are old and tatty too but I love :3





What would be your perfect print?
I am loving Angelic Pretty's French Cafe atm....







♪ Music; Hole - Malibu

18 comments:

Atley said...

Wish my girlfriend would dress like that....

sugar sugar said...

love your last picture dear! you really have style. :)

Verónica C. said...

Hi! Polka dot is my favourite print :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the idea of a print with really ugly bulldogs XD I would love to see something like this ^^

Oh to Be a Muse said...

polka dots prints are great for you. the anchors are bound to look cute too. i am a fan of polka dots for sure!

Anonymous said...

The dress you found is really cute ^_^ I am intrigued about the plans you have for it... do tell us when you have done them!

Marlena said...

I was just listening to Malibu! :D

The polka dotted/anchor dress was a great find! I can't wait to see what you do with it <3

noone said...

ohh the sailor dress you'll be making will be so cute with the anchor!

aki! said...

That sheet skirt is wonderful. Seems useful in the coming summer months.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Congrats on your finds! My perfect print has to be a liberty-esque floral one...the classic!

Tara said...

woahhh i like that thrifted polkadot dress :)

Anonymous said...

That polka dot prink it so cute!

Audrey said...

My favorite prints are the graphic Alexander McQueen prints from his SS 2010 show! :3

Miki said...

Great purchase! And I really like your outfit! ;)

Charlotte's Frame said...

I like your militay shirt! Nice finds as well!

Ehm, I don't think I really have a favourite print?

Mana said...

That's it I need to start thrifting NOW!

gwenstella said...

love ur outfit! :D u look cool in military clothes!

Piperita Patty said...

I really love your outfit, new dress and craft ideas!!!
My favourtite print is tartan, but it isn't very summerish -_-'