23 June 2011

Rimmel and Maybelline Mascara Reviews

I used to have really short eyelashes, so I was eager to try out Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Mascara, I was really surprised that it actually worked! It was around 2weeks, when I started noticing a difference, it's not a massive difference, but it's still worth the try, since now I can see the difference whilst wearing other mascaras.

Pros
Lashes are longer
Lashes start to naturally curl and become thicker

Cons
you have to wear it daily for around month

I would buy again and again :) I would really recommend it to people with straight and short eyelashes.

The photo below is before and after using The Colossal Volume Express Mascara from Maybelline. The first time I used it, I didn't find it that great, it flaked off easily and didn't give me much impact, but after my lash growth I tried using it again, and it was very effective :)

Pros
Lashes look thicker with volume
Really defined look

Cons
Smells weird, flakes off more easily than Rimmel's

I wouldn't buy it again, but my friends recommended it to me.
I would wear Maybelline's on a night out, but I prefer Rimmel's since it promotes lash growth and doesn't smell weird or flake off XD
Remember the fashion show, I was so excited about ^^? Nothing went right, and no one came to support me, lol same old same old...

I wasn't sponsored for the reviews, I just really wanted to recommend the Lash Accelerator XD

No comments: