20 March 2012

Bitches, Hearts, Notes

Ebay is now my favourite online site!



I finally got some fake eyelashes and I found bitch tights! I've been looking for profanity tights since I saw them in CUTie (April 2007)! They cost me less than £4 all together and they arrived within a few days, I need to buy things from Ebay more often!


CUTie (April 2007)

Even though it's 5 years old I still flick through it for inspiration :), I was really happy to be able to find something similiar from the magazine.


piano purse, eylure Lashfix, glitter nail polish, Miss Sporty foundation

Over to other news, I bought some very cheap foundation and nail polish, the eyelash glue was £2.55, but it was recommended to me by a friend who wears fake eyelashes daily. I really can't wait to use the fake eyelashes, and learn and practice how to use make up properly!

I realised I never shared you my piano purse, it matches my piano bag :3


Heart Fabric

I bought this fabric whilst in Germany, it's really cute and thick, I wanna make a couple of skirts with it :3 I've got a couple of sewing projects going on atm. I can't wait to share them with you ^_^



Shopping with Mr Nice Guy

Bonus Pic: Mr Nice Guy and I found some very cute mutasche rings, when we were out!


I was hoping to be able to blog atleast 3 times a week, but that's proving a challenge, I hate having a bare archive and not being able to visit everyone's blog :(
My German exchange partner comes over in 2days aswell, mega nervous!



What's currently on your accessories/make up list?





26 comments:

Thess said...

I like those lashes^^ japanese fashion magazines are always so inspiring *-*
My need to buy new make up at the moment, would like to buy a very expensive and nice one^^
I'm looking forward to meet you in Cologne soon^^ Sorry that I'm so slow with sending your letter back :(

ice pandora said...

Don't worry I love to re-read my
2004 magazines :)
I don't buy at eBay alot.. I'm
not sure if they are reliable haha..

That's a really cute piano
purse you have there! I want to
have a 'mustache' item.. I don't
care if it's a ring or necklace,
I just want one :c

xx

Piperita Patty said...

I love the plaid dress of Cutie *_*

The fabric is awesome, I'm looking forward for your projects!

And I hope all will go well with the german partner :D

Charlotte's Frame said...

Have fun with your German exchange partner! :]

Suvarna Gold said...

thx love

D said...

Those tights are really nice :) x

Alexandriaweb said...

Hahaha I love those bitch tights, and I can't wait to see what you do with that fabric :)

The Cat Hag said...

I wanna see pics of you and Mr Nice Guy together! :)

Love eBay too, I always buy a lot of stuff from there.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown said...

Love all your finds! I hope you`ll blog about your experience with the german exchange student)

>'.'<

Lisa said...

aww heart the pic of mr. nice guy with the mustache ring!!! :)

Helen said...

Ebay is the best, I get so many handy things off there!

M.W. said...

i love ebay!

Audrey said...

I have all my Vogues, Elles, and Harper's Bazaar's from years ago and I still look at them. Older fashion magazines are still good fun! :)

Currently on my list for accessories are tights with fun patterns. :3

Junjun said...

Grats on finding the tights~ >u<
I love magazines for inspiration. c:

lissy said...

those tights are awsome!

Vic said...

really nice blog lovely pictures :)X

pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

sew sew sew! can't wait to see what you whip up hehe. Nice new hair coloor by the way!

Cominica said...

I really love false lashes, hehe :)
I love bows atm :)

noone said...

those lashes are really pretty!!

Grimilde said...

kawaii purse!

Thanh Thao said...

Yeah, in two weeks time you will be here, can't wait my lovely!! :)

Mystacinidae said...

I spend far too much time on ebay, there are so many awesome things you can find on there! And I love that purse and those tights, so cute!

Tara India said...

Love the lashes, and I love ebay too - you can find everything on there! xox

http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hehe...love the ring ;) I am terrible w/ falsies. Good luck!

Miki said...

Major scores! ;) I love to browse through magazines regardless if they're old. They can be a big source of inspiration :p.

welldressedmaker said...

Those bitch tights look smashing!!!